Want To Go Do Dham Yatra Then We will Provide you Best Do Dham and Char Dham Yatra Packages 2019 In Pocket Price...
Book Your Do Dham Yatra Packages from Here!
India is a country of one twenty-five crores people and around 70% people follow the Hinduism. This is the reason that at any main temple in India you will find long lines of devotees in front of the temple.
As this is the reason in the peak season that is mid may to mid-June there is thousands of devotees’ visits Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham. Every year even after they know that roads are extremely dangerous, anytime landslide comes there and takes a risk of their life.
Even after taking various safety precautions by the government as well as by the people, a few accidents occur at the pilgrimage.
Most of the people think that if they want to get a Glimpse of God and some virtue (Punya) then they have to take a little risk. As we swipe the pages of history we found that many sages do the penance for thousands of years to get the Glimpse of God and today in this Kaliyuga people are not so vile that they can’t do the pilgrimage.
In this kaliyuga also people have the faith in the god whether it is less. Just like when people plan to do the Char Dham Yatra they cannot able to visit all the dham once because people do not have enough time as well as stamina to live out of their comfort zone more than a week that’s why people plan the DO DHAM YATRA.
Usually people considered DO DHAM YATRA Packages as visiting the Kedarnath Dham and Badrinath Dham and to some extent this is true, but according to me DO DHAM YATRA means visiting any two of the Dham whether it will Kedarnath-Badrinath, Gangotri-Yamnoutri or any of the combination of two dham.
Kedarnath Dham is one of the jyotirlinga of the Lord shiva, Badrinath Dham is the sacred place of Lord Vishnu in dual form of Nar Naryana , Gangotri dham is place from where Goddess Ganga flows in the form of the river and the Yamnoutri Dham is the birth place of Goddess Yamuna and also from here Yamuna river started flowing.
Those who already visit the Kedarnath dham and Badrinath Dham, wants to do trekking and complete their Char Dham Darshan choose to go Gangotri-Yamnoutri and those do not want to do trekking and all visits the Badrinath Dham and Gangotri Dham. As completing the Char Dham Darshan gives an internal peace to the devotee.
Payment And Refunds:-
- Payment – We Take Only 40% Of Payment In Advance For Security Purpose and remaining Balance will take at the time of Tripping.
- Refund – We Will Give You Full Refund If You Cancel Your Trip Before 30 Days.
- If You Cancel Your Trip Before 15 Days Then You will Get 50% Payment Refund.
- If You Cancel Your Trip Before 10Days Then You will Get 25% Payment Refund.
- But If You Cancel Your Trip under 10 Days then We will note able To Provide you any Refund.
Terms And Conditions:-
Please Read The Term and Conditions Carefully And Please Don’t Forget To Clear Your All Queries At Time Of Call Conversation With Us.
- We Are Not Responsible If You Lost Your Property. So Please Double Check Your Luggage Before Leaving The Hotel and Cars.
- AC Will Not Work On Hill Areas Because Of Security Purpose.
- We Are Not Responsible For Any Type Of Accident But Will Help You To Cover Your Damage By Insurance Company.
- We Will Pickup And Drop You On Only One Place. we don’t Provide multiple Place Pickup. If Want It then You Have To Mention This at Time Of Call.
- Many Hotels Not Provide Any Lift Service so If You Want Lift Then Please Mention Us ABout This at Time Of Booking Or Call.